Flexiwet WBD water-based degreaser is nonionic, high foaming, and provides rapid dynamic wetting along with surface tension reduction to 27 dynes/cm. This surfactant is non-VOC, phosphate-free, non-APEO, readily biodegradable, and has low aquatic toxicity.
Flexiwet WBD delivers powerful wetting and detergent properties for your cleaning applications such as HI&I Hard Surface cleaners and Transportation cleaners. This optimized surfactant blend provides several important properties and benefits. Flexiwet WBD can be used stand-alone or in cleaning formulations.
- Properties and Benefits
- Provides both low static and dynamic surface tension
- pH neutral
- Can be used in acidic, neutral, alkaline, and peroxide formulations
- Rapid emulsification and soil penetration for ease of grease & soil removal
- Combines well with chelating agents and builders
- Can be used in many alcohol and glycol systems
- Low odor
- HI&I Cleaners for hard surfaces
- Transportation Cleaners (automobiles, RVs, trucks, aircraft, marine)
- Auto pre-soaks
- Spot Cleaners
- Can be combined with Thetaguard HS-3030 for stone cleaners (refer to the formulation on the TDS)
For More Information or Samples, Contact ICT at email@example.com or by calling 770-607-9340.
Subscribe to our RSS Blog Feed. Add https://ictchemicals.com/blog/rss to your RSS reader.