Aqueous, acrylic/sulfonate copolymer (5000 molecular weight) with high calcium tolerance for dispersion, suspension, and scale inhibition of calcium carbonate, calcium phosphate, and zinc scale under severe service conditions (thermal and electrolyte environment).
- Industrial water treatment as a general purpose anti-scalant for severe service conditions
- Boiler sludge dispersant
- Metallurgy applications for preventing sedimentation of ferric oxide
- Oil field scale inhibitor for preventing scale in well formation and production equipment
- Oil field applications demanding performance under thermally & electrolytically stressed conditions
- Pulp and paper processing dispersant and scale inhibitor, particularly in stressed conditions
- Consumer and I&I auto-dishwash as effective co-builder for imparting "sheen" to washed wares
Flexisperse 740 Technical Data Sheet
ICT Performance Polymers Brochure
ICT Products for Oil Field Applications
ICT HI&I Brochure
Aqueous, acrylic/sulfonate copolymer (20,000 molecular weight) with high calcium tolerance for dispersion, suspension, and scale inhibition under severe service conditions.
Aqueous, acrylic/sulfonate copolymer (5000 molecular weight, 43% actives) which provides anti-scalant benefits in phosphate-based water treatment programs, and as a stabilizer in zinc-containing programs.
Aqueous, acrylic/sulfonate copolymer (10,000 molecular weight) which provides anti-scalant benefits for industrial boiler treatment. Provides optimal anti-scalant/dispersant efficiency through multiple mechanisms.