Acrylic acid/Maleic acid copolymer (3000 Mw, 40% solids) specifically designed as a co-builder and antiscalant for effectiveness in alkaline pH hypochlorite bleach solutions. Also provides anti-redeposition of soil for laundry formulations.
- HI&I hydrochlorite bleach formulations
- Hard surface and clean-in-place cleaning formulations
- Advanced laundry detergent
- Industrial water treatment as a general purpose antiscalant for severe service conditions
- Oil field scale inhibitor for preventing scale in well formation and production equipment
Flexisperse 835 Technical Data Sheet
ICT Performance Polymers Brochure
ICT Products for Laundry Applications
Aqueous, acrylic/maleic copolymer (6000 molecular weight, 40% actives) designed to control sulfate scales, primarily Ca, Mg, and Ba sulfate scales in water treatment and oil field applications.
This aqueous, acrylic/maleic copolymer (70,000 molecular weight) is used for Laundry and Auto Dish applications. Provides strong sequestration of hardness ions and high calcium binding coefficient. Alternative for EDTA.
Aqueous, acrylic/maleic copolymer (6000 molecular weight) which is designed as an excellent general purpose anti-scalant. Effective in severe service conditions of high pH, high electrolyte conditions, and high temperature.