Versatile hydrotrope and surfactant which contributes low/controlled foaming, detergent and solubilizing properties for household and industrial cleaners as well as mining, oil field, and electroplating uses. The product is hypochlorite and peroxide stable and compatible with anionic, cationic, and nonionic surfactants.
- HI&I hard surface, multi-surface, and CIP cleaners
- Glass cleaner
- Hard-water and scale dissolving cleaners
- Concentrated liquid, low foaming detergent formulations (acid or alkaline)
- Fine fabric detergents
- Hypochlorite, peracid, and peroxide based cleaners and surface treatment products
- Textile applications
- wetting agent
- dye dispersant
- non-rewetting wetting agent
- Oil field fracturing fluid/stimulation fluid hydrocarbon/brine foamer ingredient
- Coating bath dispersant for metal oxide film deposition
- FIFRA-inert ingredient in non-food pesticides
Flexisurf AO-8 Technical Data Sheet
ICT Specialty Surfactants brochure
ICT Flexisurf Surfactant Product Line
ICT HI&I Brochure
ICT Products for Oil Field Applications
ICT Products for Laundry Applications
Naturally derived, coconut oil based, nonionic surfactant which contributes foaming, wetting, cleansing, and solubilizing benefits.
Nonionic, coconut oil based surfactant which contributes a thickening effect along with surfactancy to improve the surface cling for cleaning formulations.
Versatile nonionic surfactant that contributes foaming, excellent solubilizing properties, cleansing, and ease of formulating clear solutions.