ICT offers a wide range of products for Carpet and Upholstery After-Market which includes cleaning products, repellents and protectors, as well as soil and stain resists.
View the ICT Carpet Care Product Line.
Request a sample.
Flexiclean CC-560G and Flexiclean CC-630 provide outstanding benefits for after-market carpet and upholstery cleaning formulations.
- Enhanced dry soil removal during vacuuming
- No sticky residue after cleaning
- Ultra-low VOC
- Renewably sourced content
- Have been used as components in formulations certified by Green Seal GS-37, EPA Design for the Environment, and Carpet and Rug Institute Seal of Approval
Applications for Flexiclean CC-560G and Flexiclean CC-630 include:
- Carpet and Upholstery Cleaners, commercial and retail use
- Application techniques may include Extraction, Pre-Spray, Traffic Lane, Spotter, Low Moisture, and Bonnet buff
- Automotive carpet and upholstery cleaners
- Flexiclean CC-630 is optimized for use in peroxide and acid cleaning formulations
- Flexiclean CC-560G is designed for use in encapsulating cleaning formulations
Thetaguard AM-2040 and AM-2030 Protectors deliver soil resistance and repellency with ambient cure.
Thetaguard AM-2040 is an anionic, partially fluorinated protector which imparts durable soil resistance, oil & water repellency, and stain resistance. Designed for use on carpet and upholstery.
Thetaguard AM-2030 is a cationic, partially fluorinated repellent protector for carpet and upholstery. Excellent soil and stain protection as well as oil & water repellency.
Flexisperse 305 and Flexisperse 318 are anionic encapsulating dispersant polymers which provide stain resistance and dry soil resistance for carpet care products.
Flexisperse 305 is a sodium salt. Flexisperse 318 is an ammonium salt.