Formaldehyde-free blocked isocyanate Cross-linking Agent which is used for many coatings applications which require a heat-curing cycle. Applications include improved durability of DWR & soil release finishes for textiles and improved durability & adhesion of coatings. Lower cure temperature and higher solids product.
- Extending and improving durability of Durable Water Repellent (DWR) and soil release finishes for textiles & leather
- Coatings for improved resistance to chemical and environmental attack
- Cross-linkable dispersions in aqueous pad applications for improved durability of coatings and adhesives
- Coatings with enhanced lamination adhesion
- Woven and nonwoven fabrics finished for improved resistance to blood and saline penetration
- Coatings which require a heat-curing cycle
Formaldehyde-free blocked isocyanate Cross-linking agent which is used for many coatings applications which require a heat-curing cycle. Applications include improved durability of DWR and soil release finishes for textiles, improved durability and adhesion of coatings.